As we witness the inching up of the number of citizens infected with the novel corona virus, we are particularly concerned for our members with pre-existing conditions such as heart disease, lung disease or diabetes. None of us shall be partakers of this infection.
Here are key tips for our community to be prepared to build a wall to prevent and protect from COVID-19.
1. Understand your immediate environment and insulate yourself by maintaining strict social distancing rules. Not everyone has the luxury of space yet within your space be very observant and vigilant of people around you.
2. Do not shake hands with anyone and don’t hug your children or grandchildren. Reduce traffic in and out of your room or house. They will hug you every minute once this pandemic is over.
3. Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizers. Also sanitize your living area with disinfectant. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Educate your household and have a solid plan with everyone involved in the household to keep everyone safe. None of your household will be missing.
5. If you have the ability to stock up on food to reduce the need to go out, kindly stock up or have a designated younger member to pick up food and provisions for you when required. Online shopping is available and you can always contact NARP50PLUS for assistance so we can use our partners to deliver goods and services
6. Ensure you have at least one month’s supply of medication and supplements.
7. Remember to boost your immunity and also remember that we have a lot of rich immunity boosting natural products within our traditional medicine arsenal. Use what you are familiar with that works for you.
8. If you develop symptoms, please do not cover it up. Immediately call your state government number for COVID-19. A 102-year-old woman recovered from the infection.
9. Reach out to friends and family, call a NARP50PLUS member, read or write a book, watch a movie and be highly positive.
10. Above all pray to God for mercy and protection. He who knows the beginning from the end shall completely eradicate this virus from our land and heal our land.
We are here to assist and don’t hesitate to call or email us for help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Stay Home
We shall overcome.