Earlier in 2018, the two organisations have collaborated to make affordable and genuine medicines available to members of NARP50+. Now, to deliver more value to the thousands of members of NARP50+, the members of the my-medicines.com network, comprising licensed pharmacists operation in primary care at community level are set to run a 12-week bespoke health-centered online series. This will demystify healthcare needs of this very important demography of the nation, ensure standard knowledge that empowers the over 50s and promotes further access to care and affordable quality healthcare.
Topics to be covered are:
1. The effects of Aspirin and other blood thinners
2. Your liver your life – essential tips as you grow older
3. Stroke and healthy living
4. Taking care of your feet
5. Dealing with so many drugs (avoding polypharmacy)
6. Medication and food – what is the truth about interactions?
7. Coping with incontinence.
8. Menopause does not have to be a menace.
9. Getting your groove back from your last surgery
10. Herbals are good for you? True or False?
11. Sexual performance enhancers
12. Getting your groove on with a chronic illness