We would love to have you as a part of our community.
NARP50plus is a non-governmental, non-partisan, advocacy association for people that are 50 years old and over, that deploys the collective bargaining strength of the association’s membership in the marketplace.
By joining you begin to enjoy discounts, privileges, and benefits as you engage in socio-economic activities in Nigeria.
To date, we have
1. Developed a robust senior discount framework in the marketplace
2. Established a seniors@risk programme
3. Provided financial and legal aid
4. Established a Cooperative society for the over-fifties
5. Created a food bank where food items are distributed.
One of our members said ” NARP50plus is a great initiative, I got good and reliable assistance. More grease to your elbow. May God enlarge your coast” – Ms. Audu.
Join us and begin to enjoy life after 50. You can click on www.narp50plus.com/benefits/join-us-today
We look forward to meeting you.
Narp50plus is a nonprofit organization that works to address the needs and interests of middle-aged and elderly people in Nigeria. Membership is open to all persons age 50 or over whether working or retired.