Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Nigerian Association of Retired People’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Nigerian Association of Retired People’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Nigerian Association of Retired People whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Nigerian Association of Retired People’s site are given “as is”. Nigerian Association of Retired People makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Nigerian Association of Retired People does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Nigerian Association of Retired People or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Nigerian Association of Retired People’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Nigerian Association of Retired People or a Nigerian Association of Retired People approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Nigerian Association of Retired People’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Nigerian Association of Retired People does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Nigerian Association of Retired People may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Nigerian Association of Retired People does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Nigerian Association of Retired People has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Nigerian Association of Retired People of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Nigerian Association of Retired People may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Nigerian Association of Retired People’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Nigeria Nigerian Association of Retired People State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Collection and Use
The collection and use of personal data (along with other kinds of data) is critical to the successful operation of most modern organizations – including Nigerian Association of Retired People. We collect and use personal data from or about you to support our non-profit mission and serve our membership, including to:
- Deliver the information, programs, products and/or services you request
- Evaluate and respond to your inquiries and submissions
- Provide you with customer support and membership benefits
- Communicate with you through various channels, including postal mail, email, telephone, apps, online chats, in person, and social media
- Process your payments and account adjustments
- Create and manage your membership and account registrations
- Customize your experiences and identify you online, including by displaying offers and advertising tailored to your interests and/or background
- Evaluate and improve our products, services, memberships, benefits, digital services, and other operations (e.g., developing and analyzing new or revised products and services; performing market research and data analytics; creating and applying data models; and assessing the effectiveness of our websites, apps, communications, advertising, and marketing programs)
- Evaluate your employment applications and contact you regarding potential employment
- Protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions, investigate complaints and claims, and provide other security protections
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal obligations, our policies, and our terms and conditions
- Perform other business functions consistent with our non-profit mission and serve our membership
Except as described below, we do not share your personal data with unaffiliated entities (entities that are not owned or controlled by Nigerian Association of Retired People) without your consent. We may, however, share anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate data, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you – even where it has been derived from personal data. Similarly, we may share personal data lists that we purchase or rent from unaffiliated sources after we apply our data models as previously described. You may limit certain sharing of your personal data as described below in Your Personal Data Choices.
- Approved Vendors. We may share personal data with unaffiliated companies or individuals we hire to provide services or perform business functions on our behalf (such as print, mail, or email vendors; web hosting vendors; cloud service providers; consultants; digital advertising and analytics vendors) because these vendors need access to the personal data to perform the functions we’ve requested of them. These vendors are contractually required to treat the personal data we provide as confidential, and to use the personal data only to provide the services we have requested they perform on our behalf.
- Payment Processors. We may share your personal data with banks or other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes.
- Select Non-profit Organizations. We may occasionally share personal data, or engage in “list exchanges,” with select non-profit organizations when we believe such data sharing is in the best interest of our members and non-profit mission.
Nigerian Association of Retired People may also share your personal data with other third parties as follows:
- Pursuant to Legal Requirements. We may disclose your personal data (1) if we believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as in response to a court order, subpoena, or similar investigative demand; (2) as we deem appropriate or necessary in response to requests for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, taxation authority, or other government agency; and (3) to defend against legal claims, exercise our legal rights, or as otherwise required by law.
- To Protect Ourselves, Our Members, or Others. We may disclose your personal data when we believe disclosure is necessary (1) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other wrongdoing; (2) to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our organization, our members, our volunteers, our employees, our websites and apps users, or others; and (3) to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Despite our safeguards, however, no website, app, or information system can ever be completely secure so we cannot guarantee that the use of our systems, websites, or apps will be completely safe or secure.
We are focused on leading our association as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.